<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 08, 2010

I don't know but
I think I may be falling for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should keep this to myself
Waiting 'til I know you better



My free day is supposed to be Monday but it is no longer free cos it is packed with tuition. :( so sad.


i'm slowly getting into the routine of sch. my brain is finally getting warmed up to the idea that sch has STARTED, and hence my weekends are taken up by a gadzillion readings [no thanks to developmental psych. i dont know why she has to cram so many chapters into one single lecture!], tutorials [no thanks to social psych: every week 1 essay damn sian now must find newspaper cutting some more] and constant stress of getting humiliated if you dont know your stuff [no thanks to malay every lesson is like a landmine]. no life much?


SAYA TIDAK MAHU BELAJAR BAHASA MELAYU LAH.


all i can say is, be careful what you wish for.


I am trying not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
And so I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head


i seriously think the 1st sem of the 1st yr of uni is trying to cheat our feelings. last sem, 5 modules, but quite slack. so this sem, i thought, aiyah anyway quite slack what, take 6 modules also wont die!


HA!!



the other day during HW111 tutorial i overheard this girl telling her friends, "i was at Raffles. we didnt study, we just got As."


.........................................



dont you just feel like slapping ppl like that?!?? and it wasnt even said in a joking way you know, more of an arrogant, i-cant-help-it-if-i'm-SO-smart way.


BAHHHHHH. and apparently i am not the only one who feels she's annoying, THANK GOODNESS.


I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm falling for you


i shall stop complaining now. on a lighter note, CNY is finally coming! :DD which means MONEY MONEY. and, CNY is also an excuse to go shopping like mad and your parents cant say much abt it cos, after all, IT'S CNY!


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



am feeling damn unhealthy nowadays. ever since A levels were over i havent even gone jogging seriously or anything. even during the rare times when the NY soccer girls meet for street soccer or what, my stamina sucks = like nvr even play much! gone are the days when i FINALLY could run 8 rounds of the track non-stop and run up and down 4 flights of stairs continuously 5/6 times.

i finally realize that Mad was right in forcing our stamina to improve. but it goes away so quickly too.


i had the shock of my life today when i was coming back frm tuition and i spotted my thighs wobbling like jelly. HORROR. it used to be so tanned and muscular that your could even see the muscle line ok. :((((((((((((((((((((((((( and it wouldnt even wobble that much.


a bit the sad now. dont like to exercise, but dont like the effects of not exercising either. this sucks! :(


I've been waiting all my life
And now I found you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm falling for you.

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
4:33 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you